Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 10 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.23 in
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Beaver Falls Airport (KBVI)
Lat: 40.76 Lon: -80.33 Elev: 1253ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. West wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 28. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night A chance of light snow, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Saturday Snow. High near 32. Southeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night Snow and freezing rain likely before 1am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 27. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Beaver County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE