Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.7 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
East Elmhurst NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A chance of drizzle. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 46. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of snow and sleet after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 37. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind 15 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night A chance of flurries before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday A chance of flurries. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night A chance of flurries. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE