Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 2 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.98 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
DRY LAKE (DRLC2)
Lat: 40.53°N Lon: 106.78°W Elev: 8400ft.
10 Miles E Hahns Peak CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain and snow after 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 23. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 30. Blustery, with a west wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elkhead and Park Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE