Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.00 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
West New York NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain between 10am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE