Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 0 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
FOX MOUNTAIN (FOXN2)
Lat: 41.006111 Lon: -119.568056 Elev: 6890ft.
11 Miles NW Gerlach NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers. Low around 17. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. West wind around 10 mph becoming north in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Washoe County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE