Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility2.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069 Lon: -111.96503 Elev: 4226ft.
4 Miles E Salt Lake City UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -1. Calm wind becoming east northeast around 6 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -2. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Light east wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 26. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wasatch Mountains I-80 North, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE