Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
FIVE CENT (WEAC1)
Lat: 40.756581 Lon: -122.924019 Elev: 2511ft.
6 Miles NNE Lewiston CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Friday Night Patchy freezing fog after 10pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 32. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Trinity River, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE