Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedE 8 mph
- Barometer30.05 in (1017.5 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 63. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Queens, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE