Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1019.6 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
North Bergen NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 33. North wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of rain or drizzle before 7am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 27. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Increasing clouds, with a high near 31. North wind around 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow and sleet likely before 1am, then rain and sleet between 1am and 4am, then rain likely after 4am. Low around 31. East wind 5 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 43. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hudson County, NJ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE