Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.719944 Lon: -123.928294 Elev: 2737ft.
5 Miles WNW Maple Creek CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 41. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE