Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer29.91 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Walden/Jackson County Airport (K33V)
Lat: 40.75°N Lon: 106.27°W Elev: 8153ft.
3 Miles ENE Glendevey CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. Temperature falling to around 28 by 5pm. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 3 to 6 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Breezy, with a southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE