Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedS 9 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1028.1 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lincoln Municipal Airport (KLNK)
Lat: 40.86 Lon: -96.75 Elev: 1184ft.
4 Miles ESE Lincoln NE
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 32. South southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. South southwest wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Friday Increasing clouds, with a high near 30. Calm wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 12. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 22. North northwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lancaster County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE