Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 16 G 25 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.3 mb)
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
College Point NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 34. West wind 14 to 17 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 28. Northeast wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow before 10pm, then rain or freezing rain between 10pm and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 27. East wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE