Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1015.0 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
2 Miles SSE Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 35. Northwest wind 6 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 13 to 17 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE