Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Read More... Humidity26% Wind SpeedSW 17 G 29 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint30°F (-1°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
SOLDIER MTN (SDRC1)
Lat: 40.926781°N Lon: 121.584325°W Elev: 3704ft.
11 Miles ESE Burney CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light west northwest. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Light and variable wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Tuesday Rain showers likely. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Thursday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Friday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 38. Saturday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Burney Basin / Eastern Shasta County, CA