Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer29.58 in (1001.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 11ft.
2 Miles SSW Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 56. Southeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 20. Blustery, with a south wind 14 to 23 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 26. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE