Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 mph
- Barometer30.59 in (1035.0 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles ENE Harlem NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Periods of snow and sleet before 11pm, then periods of rain and snow between 11pm and 1am, then periods of rain after 1am. Low around 32. East wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Periods of rain, mainly before 2pm. High near 46. East wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE