Snow Will Continue Across the Plains and Mountains of the Northwest
Two cold fronts will continue to bring snow to the northern Plains and portions of the Rocky Mountain states and the interior Northwest Saturday. Heavy rain is possible across the central Gulf Coast as one front draws moisture off the Gulf of Mexico. Strong thunderstorms are also possible along the Texas and Louisiana Gulf Coast.
Read More... Humidity51% Wind SpeedW 12 mph Barometer30.22 in (1023.3 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 20ft.
2 Miles SSE Bronx NY 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. West wind around 7 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers after 3am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 42. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A chance of showers, mainly after 7am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. Southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday Night A chance of rain before 3am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday A chance of snow before 8am, then a chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. New Year's Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.