Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 9 G 29 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1021.6 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles NE Harlem NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 29. Northeast wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 1am, then rain or freezing rain between 1am and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 27. East wind 11 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind 14 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE