Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer30.04 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles SW Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 34. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE