Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.1 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles SW Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 58. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE