Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.33 in (1026.4 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles SW Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday Snow likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE