Winter weather making a return to parts of the central and eastern U.S.
After a brief taste of spring on Saturday, conditions will deteriorate on Sunday from the mid-Mississippi River Valley to the mid-Atlantic. A cold front will usher in unseasonably cold temperatures while a storm gathers strength in the Southeast and East Coast. This will bring a chance of late-season snow, particularly for the central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 G 33 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.1 mb)
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lincoln Municipal Airport (KLNK)
Lat: 40.86°N Lon: 96.75°W Elev: 1184ft.
3 Miles NNW Pleasant Dale NE
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 26. Blustery, with a north northeast wind around 22 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 41. Breezy, with a north northeast wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Windy.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Windy. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Breezy.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seward County, NE
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE