Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1004.0 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles NNE Harlem NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 57. East wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 20. Blustery, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. Windy, with a northwest wind around 28 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a west wind 18 to 23 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE