Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.90 in (1011.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles NNE Harlem NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow likely, mainly before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 11 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. West wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE