Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1003.5 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 11ft.
3 Miles E Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 54. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 25. Breezy, with a west wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 25 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Blustery.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE