Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer30.21 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles W Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 28. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow and sleet before 1am, then rain or freezing rain between 1am and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 27. Northeast wind 13 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New ice accumulation of less than a 0.1 of an inch possible. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 39. North wind 11 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE