Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer29.98 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles W Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 59. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE