Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
- Barometer29.87 in (1010.5 mb)
- Dewpoint64°F (18°C)
- Visibility6.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles E Fort Lee NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 62. North wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Monday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for New York (Manhattan), NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE