Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.91 in (1015.6 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Elko, Elko Regional Airport (KEKO)
Lat: 40.82404 Lon: -115.78635 Elev: 5052ft.
5 Miles ENE Elko NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy freezing fog after 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 24. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 18. West southwest wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. West wind around 9 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwestern Elko County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE