Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 13 mph
- Barometer29.79 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Centerville Municipal Airport (KTVK)
Lat: 40.68°N Lon: 92.9°W Elev: 1028ft.
3 Miles SW Moravia IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming north northeast 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then a chance of snow after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Windy, with a north wind 16 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Appanoose County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE