Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 23 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1016.4 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 11ft.
2 Miles ENE Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain between 10am and noon. Cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE