Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
A Few Clouds and Breezy
- Wind SpeedW 21 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.7 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.88 Elev: 11ft.
2 Miles SW Pelham Manor NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 13 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind around 8 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 27. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 1am, then rain or freezing rain between 1am and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 26. East wind 11 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. Breezy, with a northwest wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE