Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 12 mph
- Barometer29.89 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Centerville Municipal Airport (KTVK)
Lat: 40.68°N Lon: 92.9°W Elev: 1028ft.
4 Miles WSW Moravia IA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 48. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Tonight Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Appanoose County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE