Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.21 in
- Dewpoint-4°F (-20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill-15°F (-26°C)
Current conditions at
Centerville Municipal Airport (KTVK)
Lat: 40.68 Lon: -92.9 Elev: 1028ft.
4 Miles WSW Moravia IA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a temperature rising to around 7 by 5am. Wind chill values as low as -15. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 22. Wind chill values as low as -10. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Wind chill values as low as 5. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph after midnight. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a temperature rising to near 15 by noon, then falling to around 11 during the remainder of the day. Wind chill values as low as zero. North northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Friday Night Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Appanoose County, IA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE