Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.02 in (1015.8 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
Englewood Cliffs NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 3pm. High near 33. Light north wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. West wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. West wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE