Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.6 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Akron-Canton Regional Airport (KCAK)
Lat: 40.93°N Lon: 81.43°W Elev: 1208ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 11am, then rain and snow between 11am and noon, then snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain and sleet after noon. Temperature falling to around 24 by 5pm. North wind 7 to 12 mph increasing to 13 to 18 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow showers with areas of blowing snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow showers between 11pm and 3am, then a slight chance of snow showers after 3am. Low around 7. Wind chill values as low as -9. Blustery, with a northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 22. Northwest wind 15 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Stark County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE