Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 3 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 40.719944 Lon: -123.928294 Elev: 2737ft.
7 Miles E Blue Lake CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Light west wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light north northwest wind.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Coast Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE