Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 20 mph
- Barometer30.19 in (1021.7 mb)
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles E Englewood Cliffs NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 13 to 16 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind around 7 mph becoming north after midnight.
- Saturday Snow, mainly after 10am. High near 27. Northeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet before 1am, then rain or freezing rain between 1am and 4am, then rain after 4am. Low around 25. East wind 11 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE