Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.63 in (1002.6 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles NNW Bronx NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Rain, with thunderstorms also possible after 4pm. High near 55. East wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Rain before 2am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 23. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 22 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 32 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery, with a northwest wind around 24 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE