Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity89% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CART CREEK (CCRU1)
Lat: 40.884722°N Lon: 109.416944°W Elev: 6975ft.
9 Miles WSW Dutch John UT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A slight chance of snow between 3pm and 5pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly between midnight and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Sunday A chance of rain and snow after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 35. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Christmas Day A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Thursday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.