Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph
- Barometer29.83 in (1009.4 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
Englewood Cliffs NJ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 45. East wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE