Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 13 mph
- Barometer29.81 in (1009.4 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 11ft.
2 Miles SSW Mount Vernon NY
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Scattered showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 44. East wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 1am, then snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow before 1pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE