Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.48 in (1031.2 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
Englewood Cliffs NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Snow likely before midnight, then rain, snow, and sleet between midnight and 3am, then rain after 3am. Low around 33. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow and sleet accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 49. East wind 5 to 9 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A chance of showers, mainly before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE