Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 7 mph
- Barometer30.09 in (1017.9 mb)
- Dewpoint44°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles E Englewood Cliffs NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 55. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Wednesday A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 87. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE