Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 10 G 17 mph
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.97°W Elev: 144ft.
2 Miles E Englewood Cliffs NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then a slight chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain after 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely before 10pm, then rain and snow likely between 10pm and 1am, then snow likely after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Thursday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE