Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.90 in (1013.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field Airport (KRDG)
Lat: 40.39°N Lon: 75.97°W Elev: 341ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow before 1am, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear during the early evening, then becoming mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Schuylkill County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE