Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Snow Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
- Barometer30.45 in (1031.2 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Teterboro Airport (KTEB)
Lat: 40.86 Lon: -74.05 Elev: 10ft.
3 Miles ENE Englewood Cliffs NJ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow and sleet likely before 3am, then freezing rain likely between 3am and 4am, then rain or freezing rain after 4am. Low around 29. East wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total nighttime snow and sleet accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Monday Rain, mainly before 3pm. High near 45. East wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A chance of light snow, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. West wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Saturday Night A chance of light snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE