Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.56 in (1001.0 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
New York, La Guardia Airport (KLGA)
Lat: 40.78°N Lon: 73.88°W Elev: 11ft.
Mount Vernon NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Rain, mainly after noon. High near 48. East wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Rain showers before midnight, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Low around 22. Blustery, with a northeast wind 8 to 13 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 21 to 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bronx County, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE