Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.8 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Arcata / Eureka, Arcata Airport (KACV)
Lat: 40.97806°N Lon: 124.10861°W Elev: 217ft.
3 Miles N Arcata CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. West northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain. Low around 54. South southeast wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 59. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday A 50 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Redwood Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE