Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
OAK MOUNTAIN (OMTC1)
Lat: 41.006331 Lon: -121.984431 Elev: 2646ft.
9 Miles W Burney CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. East northeast wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35. East northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 56. East northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE