Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
OAK MOUNTAIN (OMTC1)
Lat: 41.006331 Lon: -121.984431 Elev: 2646ft.
9 Miles W Burney CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Light northwest wind becoming west southwest 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming northwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. West wind around 11 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Plumas County/Lassen Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE