Active weather pattern on Sunday brings the threat of wintry weather to several parts of the U.S
A few areas of active weather are expected on Sunday. The first will be in the Southwest, as locally heavy rain and mountain snow is possible in portions of California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona. Further east, wintry weather is possible over a large portion of the country. Numerous winter weather products have been issued from the southern Plains to New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity43% Wind SpeedSE 5 mph Barometer30.52 in (1035.6 mb) Dewpoint2°F (-17°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Akron, Akron-Canton Regional Airport (KCAK)
Lat: 40.92°N Lon: 81.44°W Elev: 1227ft.
Greentown OH 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Snow, mainly after 2am. Temperature rising to around 23 by 5am. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Sunday Snow. High near 33. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible. Sunday Night Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 22. West wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Monday A slight chance of snow showers before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. West wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Tuesday Snow, possibly mixed with freezing rain before 4pm, then rain. High near 42. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Tuesday Night Rain before 1am, then rain, possibly mixed with snow. Low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.